Take Our KNOW & TELL eCourse!
KNOW & TELL® is dedicated to educating all adults to KNOW the signs of abuse and TELL responsible authorities when a child needs help. The Granite State is a universal reporting state, which means all adults in the state are mandated to report child abuse and/or maltreatment.
Each of us can #bethedifference for a child if we KNOW & TELL®.
The KNOW & TELL® Online eCourse is a FREE 2.5 hour training focuses signs of abuse and neglect, plus includes additional survivor testimony and education.
Organizations/Participants who complete the FREE 2.5 hour Online eCourse Training
- Self-pace their experience (e.g., pause/stop/start/resume wherever they left off) throughout the 3 Modules – Educate, Inform, and Protect
- Receive a KNOW & TELL® Certificate for 2.5 training hours toward professional development standards and requirements
- Receive On-Demand Organization Reports detailing participation rates and completion
- Receive KNOW & TELL® Educated Badges (for organizational websites and vestibule entryways) recognizing your entire organization for successfully completing
- Receive access to other FREE National Criminal Justice Training Center (NCJTC) online training opportunities
Need assistance with eCourse Registration?
Call the support line (855) 866-2582 or email Hartman@fvtc.edu